QMandS B.V. operates from Eindhoven, Strijp-S, to the best Meetings, Incentives, Fun Tours and Company Outings both locally, nationally and internationally. We offer through various brands (channels) the best customized solutions for every staff outing, relationship event, team building and team outing, and with our coaching we offer organizations additional depth by providing appropriate solutions to improve communication, collaboration and processes. We work daily on ever new and innovative outings with which we want to give our clients an unforgettable day(s). For example, during Covid-19 we developed Fun Tochten Nederland, a new Webshop where the customer can choose from over 250 products (games and trips) on your smartphone.
As an intern, you will be working on a B-B or B-C plan. As part of your research, you may approach our (corporate) clients (see below), as well as participate in and assist with enjoyable online and offline group outings.
Tasks and your assignment:
- Together we determine an assignment that best fits your education and affinity, including a marketing plan, communications plan, policy plan or consulting plan for an existing or new PMC. This could be at brand Relactive Events, Fun Tochten Nederland or Duurzaam Bedrijfsuitje zijn;
- Assignment can be provided in Dutch or English.
- Further help in WordPress website optimization, SEO, Social Media, newsletters via Mailchimp, DTP work (Adobe package and Canva).
- Customer contacts in all forms, supported by our PerfectView CRM package;
- Participate in fun online and offline events (as a planner and facilitator/host);
- Various promotional activities, online and offline (trade shows and networking).
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and takes into account that events may also sometimes take place in the evening or on weekends;
- Enthusiastic and provides good motivation to work for us;
- Customer friendly and has strong social and communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Along with the internship project, you will or have time to assist us with operational tasks.
What we offer you:
- A workplace with computer and telephone;
- Professional supervision (over 20 years of experience in supervision of interns and employees; also accredited learning company);
- Visit and/or participation in trade shows and networking (get-togethers)
- Lots of freedom (autonomy) and a great industry to work in and lots of learning experience in entrepreneurship, organizing, planning, networking, sales and marketing.
- You will be supervised by Niels Lodewijks https://nl.linkedin.com/in/nielslodewijks.
Please let us know if you are interested! For more information call 040-2524656 or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.